Admission form into Ekiti State University, EKSU 5-year part-time degree programmes is now on sale for the 2017/2018 academic session. EKSU Part-Time programmes run on weekends (Fridays. Saturdays and sometimes Sundays).
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates into the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) in the Part-Time programmes of the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Get Post UTME App For 2021 » Over 20,000 Post UTME Questions Offline » Post UTME Competition To Win N30,000 » Contains Past Questions of 13 Institutions » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
EKSU PART-TIME DEGREE ”“ AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography and Planning Science
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.A. History and International Studies
- HND Conversion Programme
EKSU PART-TIME DEGREE ”“ ELIGIBILITY.
FOR THE 3-YEAR PROGRAMMES
- HND with minimum of lower credit in relevant discipline
- HND with pass and PGD in relevant discipline
- University first degree with minimum of pass in relevant discipline
FOR THE 4-YEAR PROGRAMMES
ND with minimum of lower credit in relevant discipline
FOR THE 5-YEAR PROGRAMMES
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
O’level with at least 5 credits level passes in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings
EKSU PART-TIME DEGREE ”“ METHOD OF APPLICATION.
- Candidates are to log on to the University’s website eksu.edu.ng.
- Candidates are to pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira only (N11,000) for the degree programmes with ATM card(Verve/Mastercard), on the University Part-time Portal ”” Portal.eksu.ng.
- Click interswitch logo for payment.
- Click on Part-time application for the Degree Programmes
- Enter the information requested for validation.
- Fill the application form and submit after completion online
- Print a copy of the form after submission
- Duly completed application forms with photocopy of credentials are to be submitted to the office of the Secretary, Directorate of Part-Time programmes at Ifaki Campus of the University.
- The O’Level requirements for all courses are to be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- All advertised programmes run on PART-TIME basis i.e. on weekends (Fridays. Saturdays and sometimes Sundays).
- All duly completed applications must be submitted by 21st October, 2017.
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?