Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Regularization of Course Forms Instruction & Schedule: This is to inform all students of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, that regularization of course forms online is scheduled to hold between Friday 22nd February 2019 and Friday 8th March 2019
The aim of this exercise is to enable students edit their course forms satisfactorily after due consultations with their course advisers.
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
Consequently, all students who wish to make necessary corrections on their course forms are to take advantage of this opportunity.
Students who feel satisfied with their current registration status should ensure that they reprint all course forms from 100 level till date to confirm that all courses for all levels are captured on KOFA account.
The portal will be open effective from 2014/2015 session to 2017/2018 session.
All portal sessions will be opened at same time.
Changes can not be made on course forms after the deadline of 8th march 2019.
Sessions with outstanding school fees can not be regularized except school fees payments are made within the stipulated period.
Regularization is strictly online and can be done from any location.
Print copies of your new course forms (from 100level till date) for your file in your Department/faculty
Students are strongly advised to consult with their course advisers to avoid irreversible errors during this process.
Kindly take advantage of this opportunity as request for course form modifications after this period will not be granted.
AAU Instruction for the Regularization of Course Forms.
The two possible categories of students for regularization of course forms are designated with “A” and ” B” below. Kindly follow the instructions where applicable.
A. The instruction below is applicable to students who have existing course forms on KOFA
(2014/2015, 2015/2016, 2016/2017, 2017/2018).
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org, click login, enter username and password e.g
username = E2015171, password = 234052
- Click “My Data” tab at the top of the page, select “study course”, Click on any level of your choice e.g 100.
- Click “Repair course list”: this will enable you add or remove courses from your course form (“Add course ticket” or “Remove selected tickets” buttons).
- To print or download a pdf copy, Click “My Data” tab at the top of the page, select “study course”, Click on the level of your choice e.g100., Click on “Download course registration slip”
B. The instruction below is applicable to students who have one or more lower level course forms which are not available on KOFA. Eg, course forms starts from 300level.
Assume a student with matric number: FNS/BCH/12/12334, AND KOFA ID:E1050081
- has no 100 and 200 level course form on KOFA account but has 300l and above
- assume the list of courses for the 100 level are ABC 101, ABC 102, ABC 103, ABC 104, ABC 105, FOR 2013/2014 (OR ANY LOWER SESSION)
- Assume the list of courses for 200level are ABC 201, ABC202, ABC 203, ABC204 for 2014/2015 session
The student is to create a table as shown below:
IN SUMMARY, IF YOUR 100 LEVEL HAS 20 COURSES, LIST THE 20 COURSES AS SHOWN DO SAME FOR 200L. THE CANDIDATE ABOVE HAS ONLY FIVE COURSES IN 100 LEVEL AS EXAMPLE HENCE THE FIVE COURSES WERE LISTED.
Send the table to: [email protected]
Then edit available sessions as indicated in “A” above.