Auchi Poly Post-UTME Screening registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date and application cost for 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. Cut-off mark is 120. Application cost is N2000.
The management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably candidates that picked them as their institution of choice in the 2020 UTME to its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Auchi Poly Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120. Some courses specified cut-off mark way above 120.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
Auchi Poly Cut Off Mark For All Courses
Auchi Polytechnic institutional cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is 120 and above. See the cut-off point required for each programme below:
- Accountancy ”º”º 180
- Agricultural & Bio environment engineering Tech ”º”º 150
- Agricultural Technology ”º”º 150
- Architectural Technology ”º”º 150
- Banking & Finance ”º”º 160
- Building Technology ”º”º 150
- Business Administration ”º”º 180
- Ceramics Technology ”º”º 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology ”º”º 150
- Civil Engineering Technology ”º”º 180
- Computer Science ”º”º 180
- Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology ”º”º 180
- Estate Management ”º”º150
- Fashion Design and Clothing Tech. ”º”º 120
- Food Technology; 150
- General Art & Design ”º”º 120
- Hospitality Management ”º”º 150
- Marketing ”º”º 160
- Mass Communication ”º”º 180
- Mechanical Engineering Tech ”º”º 180
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Eng. Tech ”º”º 150
- Office Technology and Management ”º”º 150
- Photography ”º”º 120
- Polymer Technology ”º”º 150
- Public Administration ”º”º 160
- Quantity Surveying ”º”º 150
- Science laboratory Technology ”º”º 180
- Statistics ”º”º 150
- Survey and Geoinformatics ”º”º 150
- Urban & Regional Planning ”º”º 150
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2020/2021 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
EXAMINATION DATES: To be communicated later.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?