You may be wondering, is BUK Post Utme form out for 2019? Bayero University, Kano, BUK Undergraduate application forms for the 2019/2020 academic session is not yet on sale.
This page is to guide and inform you when the form is released. BUK Jamb cut off mark for 2019 is 180.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility
All candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks are eligible for 2019/2020 Academic Session post-UTME Screening Exercise.
BUK Departmental Cut-Off Marks
The cut-off marks for the various Faculties /Programmes are as stated below (It is likely to change this year):
PROGRAMME/ UTME Score
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE. 180 and above
2. FACULTY OF ARTS AND ISLAMIC STUDIES. 180 and above
3. FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES 200 and above
4. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES180 and above
5. FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
6. FACULTY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT. 180 and above
7. FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION 180 and above
8. FACULTY OF DENTISTRY 220 and above
9. FACULTY OF EARTH & ENV. SCIENCES180 and above
10. FACULTY OF EDUCATION 180 and above
11.FACULTY OF ENGINEERING 180 and above
12. FACULTY OF LAW 200 and above
13. FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES 180 and above
14. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES 180 and above
15. FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
16. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
17. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES 180 and above
18. BLIND & DEAF CANDIDATES (FOR ALL PROGRAMMES) 150 and above
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening
- Go to BUK 2019/2020 Post UTME registration portal.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and log in again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgement slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
Note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Also note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website ”“ please check www.buk.edu.ng
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?