Homepage » Jamb Guide » JAMB CAPS Admission Status Checker 2020 (Accept Or Reject)

Comments

JAMB CAPS Admission Status Checker 2020 (Accept Or Reject) — 950 Comments

1. Anonymous on said:

I was unaware that I was meant to check my transfer approval, so earlier this month I was told to check my transfer approval and I did, I saw that they had sent my transfer approval since the 2nd of October. I am really worried. And my name isn’t already on the list in my LA’s office and we called someone at the jamb office he said it was confirmed. But my portal is showing NOT ADMITTED.

2. David on said:

i saw the school and course on my jamb caps but it is still written not admitted

• Anonymous on said:

Same here

• Anonymous on said:

That is how is showing for everybody because jamb caps have been updated

• Tosin on said:

Same here

3. Anonymous on said:

• Seeing school and course doesn’t mean you are admitted. Wait until your admission status shows admitted.

• Anonymous on said:

Same here what should we do

4. Anonymous on said:

Good morning sir.
    i’m Adedigba sunday oluseyi.
    I’m one of the new applicant of FUOYE and I was told to log intpto school portal it said “not found “and same thing applicable on jamb cap.
    pls and confused.

5. danji jnr on said:

can jamp give me addmission with 163 to study sociology??

• Sure… It all depends on your school of choice and whether Jamb has recommended you for admission

6. bright chukwuemaka aniniba on said:

I checked my admission status my course is blank and my institution what does it mean but I did change of course for jamb and suplimentry I hope no affect

7. Christiana on said:

I clicked on the “Acess my caps “option and it only shows welcome and I requested for a desktop site and it still shows”welcome “

8. Anonymous on said:

I have been given admissions in school but not in jamb cap that i have been not offered admission

• Anonymous on said:

Sir, the message on my daughter’s admission profile has nothing displayed on Institution and course. Yet, admission status reads ‘Not Admitted’. She applied to Unilorin.
      What do we do?

9. Anonymous on said:

Sir gud morning
    Sir plss I try to log in but it shows error I don’t kn the problem

10. Odii Daniel on said:

Pls I’ve been offered admission by FUTO and Jamb has sent me an sms to go and accept it through my CAPS but when i go there (My CAPs) i still see it blank i.e Accept and reject admission not highlighted pls what should i do?

11. UDEME on said:

PLEASE SIR, IN MY JAMB CAPS I HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION BUT THE SCHOOL SAID MY NAME IS NOT IN THE ADMISSION LIST , WHAT CAN I DO

• Anonymous on said:

i know datz oau.

12. Afolabi on said:

I have not been able to do acceptance on CAPS. The error message is “The sms quota for this project has been exceeded”. Kindly advise on next step

• Use another browser. Please ensure to accept your admission as soon as possible.

13. Oluwakemishola on said:

Please my jamb caps is not showing my addimission nd course

• If you have not received SMS from Jamb caps, then hold on and check back later. The issue should be resolved when you have been offered admission.

14. Anonymous on said:

Pls sir i check through jamb portal and dey said not admitted please sir wen will jamb stop giving admission for kadpoly

15. Anonymous on said:

Please sir I have checked my caps jamb but is showing they have not started giving admission yet,they have given some people admission.

• Anonymous on said:

please the blank space for email details is not clicking
      been trying for hours now

16. Anita on said:

If u applid 4 unical,jst b checking ur status through jamb cap ok?cos jamb cap gave me admission 2 study in unical.my av is 178

17. Anonymous on said:

Please I have been offered admission both on caps and by the school but when I check admission status it shows sorry no admission given yet please what should I do

18. Mabin on said:

Someone should mi check my admission status

19. uthman opeyemi on said:

when is jamb going to start giving admission for year 2019

20. Mhizwhyte on said:

Sir, please my login details is showing invalid E-mail address and pin, please what do I do??