Homepage » Jamb Guide » Jamb Series » Jamb Series Part 39: Correct Mistakes Made In Jamb Profile

Comments

Jamb Series Part 39: Correct Mistakes Made In Jamb Profile — 499 Comments

1. Bleee on said:

Am DE candidate and i used another person email for my jamb portal is there any way out for me

2. Anok on said:

Pls Sir, the man that registered my jamb for me make a mistake in my date of birth that was 2014 he wrote 1990 instant of 1998. What can i do to correct that mistake sir?

3. Anok on said:

4. Collins on said:

Pls sir I made a mistake in my month of birth while registering. I used October instead of November. Pls do u think it will affect me in future?

5. Dorcas on said:

Sorry please i can’t see my 2018 admission letter because i used the same gmail for 2017 jamb registration …and now it’s affecting it

6. Chioma dike on said:

I mistakenly applied for admission letter when i wasnt offered admission and secondly i mistakenly applied for retrieving of registration number Is that what hindering my admission

7. Ujunwa on said:

I did change of institution on Tuesday to coou nd I want to purchase d form by my jamb registration number doesn’t exist in the jamb list pls I need attention urgently tnks

8. Nehemiah ABUBAKAR on said:

Date of birth is my issue is there any solution to it

9. Anonymous on said:

Sir ,my remita generated last year RRR for my admission letter which I mistakely pay now am trying to pay by
    generating this year RRR admission letter but it not work.what should I do

10. Anonymous on said:

Sir ,my remita generated last year RRR which I mistakely pay now am trying to use that generate this year RRR but it not work.what should I do

11. Lydia on said:

Pls Sir The Man That Register My Jamb For Me Made A Mistake At My Local Govt Instead Of Egbado South He Puts Abk South,can I Stil Change It?

12. chinenye Princess on said:

sir, the Cyber Cafe man that registered my jamb for me made a huge mistake in my state and local government area.he put oyigbo Rivers State while I’m from orlu imo State and now I’ve been given admission into unizik and I don’t know how to go about my local government identification card. please do you know if there is a way to change it to my real state and LGA even now I’ve gotten admission? thank you Sir.

13. baba uba on said:

how can i know the date of birth I used during my registration.

14. mhiz mena on said:

please sir the name on my jamb admission letter is Owhogberemu Maureen omamusi they made a mistake in d last name when I was processing my jamb form back then,the correct name is Owhogberemu Maureen omena. the name on my statement of results and senate list is Owhogberemu Maureen omena I don’t know if it will affect me in my Nysc online registration

15. ikechukwu mathew on said:

when i was doing my jamb registration i used someone else’s g-mail,which is my friend,because my g-mail had problems and was in-active. Now i have now been offered admission by unn but can’t accept on the jamb caps because i used my friend’s g-mail in my jamb registration,and now he has been given admission by unilag and have accepted it and presently admitted into unilag. My g-mail is now active. please sir what should i do.

16. Victus on said:

please sir I made a mistake of my surname can I create another jamb profile with the correct name

17. Hannah on said:

They kept telling me to re-scan document,pls how can I correct the jamb registration number .

18. Hannah on said:

pls sir ,I made a mistake on my previous jamb registration number when I was applying for a fresh admission letter.pls how can I correct it.

19. Joshua Iyobasogie on said:

Hello sir,the jamb register is st fault here in my jamb slip d email is different from d one I use to login e.g Joshuasogie174@gmail is d one on my jamb slip but d one am using to login is joshuasogie175@gmail now I dont know whether d caps is in d one on d slip how will I solve this problem o because I can’t see caps on my jamb page

• Kelly on said:

I have same problem

20. juliet on said:

Good morning sir i made mistake in my ND mat number hope it will not affect me later