Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH) Post-Basic Nursing Studies Admission Form for 2019/2020 Session
The School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Oghara invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
DELSUTH Post-Basic Nursing Programmes.
- Perioperative Post-Basic Nursing Studies
- Paediatric Post-Basic Nursing Studies
DELSUTH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Requirements & Duration
- Candidates must possess at least 5 “O” Level Credit in WAEC or NECO in not more than 2 sittings, which must include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have a valid practising license of the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must possess Bachelor of Nursing Science degree for the postgraduate programme.
Duration: One Academic Calendar (1 Session, 2 Semesters)
How to Apply for DELSUTH Post-Basic Nursing Admission
- Application form is obtained upon the receipt of a non-refundable fee of N7,000.00 paid into Zenith Bank, DELSUTH Account, 1012649719.
- Evidence of Payment must be submitted to the Office of the Head of Nursing Services, Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Oghara for an official receipt and application form to be issued.
- Completed Application Forms must be submitted with two reference letters and copies of relevant Certificates addressed to:
The Head of Nursing Services,
Delta State University Teaching Hospital,
Oghara, Delta State.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for entrance examination and interview.
- Successful candidates will be notified via SMS.
Application closes on 31 July, 2019.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?