If you applied for admission in Ekiti State University (EKSU), Be well informed that a new or latest Admission list, better still, the Second Batch/supplementary admission list (Since it was not officially named) for 2016/2017 academic session is out and has been released by the school management.
Candidates who participated in Ekiti State University Admission screening exercise for 2016/2017 but was not offered admission during EKSU First (1st) batch admission list can quickly proceed to check if they have been admitted on the second batch or supplementary admission list now. You may be asking, how do I check EKSU supplementary admission? the answer is just few seconds away.
How To Check EKSU Supplementary Admission Status
- As at this evening, a friend checked the admission status of a guy on JAMB website, He was offered admission, but when he checked on EKSU portal, He was yet to be admitted.
- So, this means the 2nd Batch (Supplementary) List has been uploaded on JAMB portal or website but is not fully out on the school (EKSU) portal.
- Candidates can now proceed to check they admission status both on Jamb and school website to know if they name will be in any of the admission list.
How To Check On Jamb And Eksu Portal
- To Check on Jamb website, please visit Steps To Check Jamb Admission Status.
- To Check On EKSU Portal Please Visit How To Check EKSU Admission Status On School Portal.
EKSU UPDATES FOR NEW STUDENTS
Congrats if you have been offered Admission to study in the great Ekiti State University. To avoid certain stupid mistakes other 100L students make in their first year year, you need to know what they never knew. As part of my effort to influence students education positively, I have written two must read article for you as a newly admitted student. Also, we have plans to continually give you mind blowing updates back to back. To get such updates, you may want to subscribe for our email notifications after this article. You may want to read them below:
If You Are not Admitted to study in?
If you are not offered admission, that is not the end of life. You can always try. You only fail when you give up.
I wish you GOODLUCK.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?