ESUT ADMISSION LIST: Is ESUT admission list 2018/2019 out? How do I check ESUT admission list 2018/2019 online? If these are your questions,then this article is for you.
The Management of Enugu State University (ESUT) has released the merit and supplementary admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session. Candidates who choose Enugu State University (ESUT) can now check their admission status online.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
How To Check ESUT Admission List 2018/2019 Online
- Go to ESUT admission status checking portal at http://portal.esut.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB registration in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ”˜Submit’ to access your ESUT admission status.
Now, I will show you how to accept/reject admission offer on CAPS portal.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admission as shown on the portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
That is all for now on the topic, “ESUT admission list 2018/2019“.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?