Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) JUPEB Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released.
The Continuing Education Centre of Federal University Oye-Ekiti invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2019/2020 Academic year commencing from September 2019.
JUPEB is a national examination board approved by the Federal Government to conduct examinations for students with approved subject combinations for direct entry admissions into tertiary institutions.
Candidates would be admitted to 200 level in Federal University Oye Ekiti or any other university that is affiliated to the JUPEB programme after fulfilling the conditions for admission as required by FUOYE or any other university of their choice.
At the end of the programme certificates of Direct Entry, admission would be issued to the students. Please visit jupeb.edu.ng for further information.
FUOYE JUPEB Duration and Admission Requirements
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: The programme shall run for One academic session of Two semesters beginning from September 2019 to July 2020. During this period, students would be exposed to broad based intensive academic training which would prepare them for the JUPEB examination.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO THE JUPEB PROGRAMME: Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 ”˜O’ level credits (SSCE/WASCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB), including English Language obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at FUOYE or any other university.
Fuoye Jupeb Subject Combinations
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Agriculture||(i)Agricultural Economics and Extension (ii) Animal Production and Health (iii) Crop Science and Horticulture (iv) Fishery and Aquaculture (v) Food Science and Technology (vi) Hospitality and Tourism Management (vii) Soil Science||(a) Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science (b) Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science|
|Arts||(i)English Language (ii) Linguistics (iii) History and International Relations (iv) Theatre and Media Arts||(a) Literature-in- English; Government; Economics (b) Literature-in- English, Government, Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies (c) Economics, History, Literature-in- English (d) Literature-in- English; (e) Christian Religious Studies/ Islamic Religious Studies, History|
|Engineering||(i)Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering (ii) Civil Engineering (iii) Computer Engineering (iv) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (v) Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (vi) Mechanical Engineering (vii) Mechatronics Engineering||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.|
|Education||(i)Science Education (Agric. Education; Biology Education; Chemistry Education; Library and Information Sci., Mathematics Education) (ii) Educational Foundation (iii) Business Management (iv) Business studies and Educational Management||Relevant subject combinations as listed for other Faculties.|
|Management Sciences||(i) Accounting (ii) Banking and Finance (iii) Business Administration (iv) Public Administration||(a)Economics, Government, Mathematics (b) Business Studies, Economics, Government (c) Accounts, Economics, Geography or Government (d) Accounts, Business Studies; Geography or Government (e) Mathematics, Accounting, Geography.|
|Science||(i)Animal and Environmental Biology (ii) Computer Science (iii) Biochemistry (iv) Geology (v) Geophysics (vi)Mathematics (vii) Microbiology (viii) Plant Science and Environmental Biology (ix) Physics||(a) Biology, Chemistry, Physics (b) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (c) Physics, Chemistry, Geography|
|Social Sciences||(i)Criminology and Security Studies (ii) Demography and Social Statistics (iii) Economics (iv) Mass Communication (v) Peace and Conflict Studies (vi) Political Science (vii) Psychology (viii) Sociology||(a) Economics, Government, Mathematics (b) Mathematics, Geography, Economics (c) Literature ”“in ”“English, Economics, Government (d) Biology, Economics, Government (e) Government, Literature ”“in ”“English, Christian Religious Studies/ Islamic Religious Studies|
How to Apply for FUOYE JUPEB Admission
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on: Pay a Federal Government Agency.
- On the Name of MDA field: Type/Select “Federal University Oye-Ekiti ”“ 1000134”
- Under Name of Services/Purpose select “PROJECT”.
- In the description field, type in: 2019/2020 JUPEB.
- Enter the amount to be paid e.g 10,500
- Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone
- Proceed to Payment.
- Read the requirement for your courses first before registration
- Begin your screening with your Remita Retrieval Reference
- Update the relevant fields and continue
After 24 hrs of payment, visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website http://ceco.fuoye.edu.ng/jupeb with your Remita Receiver Reference No. (RRR) to continue your registration.
- Candidates are required to submit a valid e-mail address and a cell phone number during registration.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the applied course in either one (1) or two (2) sittings
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB Direct Entry
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme would not be refunded.
- Students who failed the Final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme.
- Applicants should check the website of the University regularly for any further information.
CLOSING DATE: Not specified yet
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- I WANT TO SEARCH
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- 10 Best Student Scholarships For Nigerians to Study In USA - Aug 5, 2020
- Flashlearners Listed in Best Student Blogs On FeedSpot - Aug 5, 2020
- Galaxy Note 20 Release Date, Features And Price in Nigeria - Aug 5, 2020