The management of Federal University of Technology Minna has wishes to inform students that they should note that academic activities will continue as follows:
• Monday 20th – 31st March, 2017 – Revision and Test
• Saturday 1st – 8th April, 2017 – e-Exams
• Tuesday 18th April – Saturday 29th April 2017 – First Semester Examinations
Each student is expected to pay a restitution of four thousand, nine hundred and fifty Naira (N4,950.00) only between Saturday March 4th and 11th 2017.
The payment is to be done through the University Portal.
(a) Students should obtain letter of undertaking to be of good behavior written and endorsed by their parents which must be supported with a sworn court affidavit.
(b) Evidence of payment (receipt) is to be printed out.
Good News! Get The Offers Below For Free:
- Download Over 13,000 Hot Jamb Questions
- Follow My Jamb, Blogging, Waec & Neco Tutorials
- Get All Waec Past Questions With Flashlearners App
- Practice Waec & Jamb Questions Online
Items in (a) and (b) above are to be submitted to the appropriate School Secretary.
Score 350+ In Jamb 2018: Download Flashlearners Jamb CBT APP To Get Over 13,000 Likely Questions
I Have Started Sending Daily Hot Updates! Enter Your Email To Subscribe
I Started This Blog As A Passion, With The Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials. You May Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram @Officialflashisaac.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- How To Prepare And Pass Jamb In Two Weeks - February 22, 2018
- Waec 2018 Official Timetable And How To Prepare Along With It - February 21, 2018
- 10 Reasons Why You Will Study Hard But Still Score Very Low - February 21, 2018