The management of Federal University of Technology Minna has wishes to inform students that they should note that academic activities will continue as follows:
• Monday 20th – 31st March, 2017 – Revision and Test
• Saturday 1st – 8th April, 2017 – e-Exams
• Tuesday 18th April – Saturday 29th April 2017 – First Semester Examinations
Each student is expected to pay a restitution of four thousand, nine hundred and fifty Naira (N4,950.00) only between Saturday March 4th and 11th 2017.
The payment is to be done through the University Portal.
(a) Students should obtain letter of undertaking to be of good behavior written and endorsed by their parents which must be supported with a sworn court affidavit.
(b) Evidence of payment (receipt) is to be printed out.
Items in (a) and (b) above are to be submitted to the appropriate School Secretary.
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- After Post UTME 2017 What Next? See What You Should Do - September 19, 2017
- How To Know Whether Jamb Or School Has Offered You Admission In 2017 - September 19, 2017
- 17 Laws To Pass Post UTME Examination In Any Nigerian University - September 19, 2017