FUTO POST UTME FORM OUT: Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
Application for FUTO post UTME screening exercise commences on Wednesday, 4th July 2018 and closes on Saturday 21st July 2018. Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
FUTO POST UTME APPLICATION.
- To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students
- Click on the link; “2018/2019 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the university.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges. .
- Duration of the Aptitude Test:
FUTO APTITUDE TEST:
The Aptitude Test will hold from Monday, July 23, 2018, to Saturday, July 28, 2018. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
See Also: How to pass Futo aptitude test.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?