This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Gombe State University (GSU) Undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
The management of the Gombe State University (GSU) has uploaded the list of successfully admitted UTME and Direct Entry candidates online.
How to Check GSU Admission List
The list is not on the school portal yet. Follow the steps below to check it on Jamb website.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ”˜Check Admission Status”˜ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ”˜Check Admission Status”˜ to access your GSU admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?