Gombe State University (GSU) admission list for its remedial (pre-degree) programme for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the Management of the Institution.
The admission list has also been uploaded online.
How to Check GSU Remedial (Pre-degree) Admission List.
The candidates whose names appear on the list below have been offered Provisional Admission into the Remedial/Pre-degree Programme of Gombe State University (GSU) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
You can also download the pdf file.
If you cannot view the list on your device, click here.
Candidates who have been admitted into the Remedial/Pre-degree Programme should proceed to obtain their Letter of Admission from the Institution at the New Multipurpose Hall, then begin registration immediately.
Candidates are to begin registration with the following:
- Original Receipt for the Purchase of Application Form
- Original and Copies of all their credentials
- Certificates / Statements of Results / Testimonials
- Local Government of Origin Certificate
- Certificates of Birth/Declaration of Age
- Scratch card(s) for O’ level results
- Ten Passport size Photographs
Congratulations on being one of the successfully admitted candidates.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?