The management of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session. All the candidates that took part in the post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
The admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into KASU Undergraduate Programmes.
How to Check KASU Admission List
- Go to KASU admission status checking portal at http://kasu.edu.ng/admission/.
- Use the search box on the page to search for your Name.
Check KASU Admission On Jamb Caps
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ”˜Check Admission Status”˜ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ”˜Check Admission Status”˜ to access your KASU admission status.
All Candidates who applied for Undergraduate Programmes in Kaduna State University are advised to keep checking their profiles on the JAMB Portal.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?