Nigerian Law School (NLS) Requirements for November 2019 Call to Bar has been released by the Management of the Nigerian Law School (NLS).
- Screening Date: November 11 to November 22, 2019
- Call To Bar Date: 26th to 28th November 2019
Nigerian Law School (NLS) Call to Bar Requirements
Read instructions below on Requirements for November 2019 Call to Bar:
- Evidence of payment of Thirty Thousand Naira (₦30, 000) Call to the Bar processing Fee into the Account designated below:
Account Name: Body of Benchers Nigerian Law School Call to the Bar Account
Bank: Zenith Bank PLC
Account NO: 1015715697
- Original and Photocopy of LL.B Certificate
- Original and Photocopy of the candidate’s Law School Identity card
- Print-out of the candidate’s result
Feel Free to share with your friends.
Other Ways Flash Learners Can Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme, Ijmb and ICAN.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?