Nigerian Law School (NLS) Requirements for November 2019 Call to Bar has been released by the Management of the Nigerian Law School (NLS).
- Screening Date: November 11 to November 22, 2019
- Call To Bar Date: 26th to 28th November 2019
Nigerian Law School (NLS) Call to Bar Requirements
Read instructions below on Requirements for November 2019 Call to Bar:
- Evidence of payment of Thirty Thousand Naira (₦30, 000) Call to the Bar processing Fee into the Account designated below:
Account Name: Body of Benchers Nigerian Law School Call to the Bar Account
Bank: Zenith Bank PLC
Account NO: 1015715697
- Original and Photocopy of LL.B Certificate
- Original and Photocopy of the candidate’s Law School Identity card
- Print-out of the candidate’s result
Feel Free to share with your friends.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?