For those who have been asking the question, when will Luth 2019 school of nursing/midwifery application forms be out, there is an important news update for you.
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital, School Of Midwifery has begun the sales of form for the 2019/2020 session. You can continue reading to see application requirements and how to apply. The programme is scheduled to run for 18months
Get Post UTME App For 2021 » Over 20,000 Post UTME Questions Offline » Post UTME Competition To Win N30,000 » Contains Past Questions of 13 Institutions » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
LUTH School of Post Basic Nursing and Midwifery Programmes
- School Of Midwifery
- Post-Basic Nursing Programmes:
- Accident & Emergency Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing
- School Of Midwifery: 18 Months
- Post-Basic Nursing Programmes: One Year
LUTH Post Basic Nursing and School of Midwifery Admission Requirements.
School Of Midwifery:
- Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience and with a VALID LICENSE.
- Must possess five (5) Credits at ”˜O’ Level in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Combination of results of not more than two (2) approved examination bodies i .e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO/.
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
- Applicants should possess the RN qualification (with or without RM), five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO/GCE induding English Language, Mathematics and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants who qualified from 2006 till date should have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Two years post qualification experience and current practice licence issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory for every applicant.
LUTH Post Basic Nursing and School of Midwifery Entrance Exam & Closing Dates.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE:
- Date: 22nd June, 2019
- Time: 8.00am
- Venue: Health Manpower Resource Centre, LUTH
How to Apply for LUTH Post Basic Nursing and School of Midwifery Admission.
Post Basic Nursing
- Application fee is N10,000.00 for Post-Basic Nursing Programmes only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net.
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
- Then click on other LUTH Fees.
- Follow the prompts to generate the ”˜RRR` code. Thereafter, use the ”˜RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- The photocopy of the receipt issued should be presented to the Ag. Head, School of Post-Basic Nursing.
School of Midwifery:
- The application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital. Then click on other LUTH Fees. Follow the prompts to generate the ”˜RRR’ code. Thereafter, use the ”˜RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- Submit handwritten application letter addressed to the Principal, School of Midwifery, LUTH.
- Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicants passport photograph on the left hand corner.
- Collect the admission form at the School of Midwifery, Health Manpower Resources Centre, LUTH.
- Submit completed application form with photocopies of credentials, 3 passport photographs and photocopy of receipts enclosed in a big brown envelope.
- Sale and submission of application forms will close on 21st June, 2019.
- Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?