Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Nursing Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, School of Nursing, for the 2019/2020 academic session.
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission.
To apply for the application form please read the following guidelines carefully:
- Applicants are to obtain application code from the Admission Office SON Luth Idiaraba ONLY
- From the SON website click on SON Portal button or go to portal.sonluth.com
- From the portal home page click on Make Payment button (You need to make payment first before you can complete your form).
- Fill in your correct details and select your preferred payment options (Online Payment Through ATM or Payment at the Bank).
- If your option is Bank Payment, An RRR code will be generated for payment at the Bank Counter.
- After successful payment, proceed to fill the Application Form (Note: that your e-mail and password supplied during payment will be used as your User ID and Password to log into your account).
- Upload your passport photograph (Not more than 30KB in JPG or PNG format).
- Print your Exam slip and receipt from your account.
- First phase of entrance exam is JUNE 15th 2019.
- Submit a copy of the printed Application Form to School of Nursing, Luth-Idiaraba, Lagos.
APPLICATION FEE: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
Deadline: 7th June, 2019.
For any Techincal support send your request to [email protected]