National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2017: National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date. Here, I will give you the complete NFL Job 2017 application guide.
If you have ever asked any of the four questions below, then this article is for you:
- When is NFL Recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for NFL Graduate Recruitment 2017?
- Has NFL Started Recruitment for 2017?
- NFL Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- NFL 2017 Recruitment Deadline.
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2017/2018 will be announced soon. Immediate that is done, I will update this post. For now, see the complete guide on how to apply.
NFL Job Details:
- Post Name : Assistant Manager (Marketing)
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts (UR-07, OBC-02, SC-01)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20600 ”“46500.
Eligibility Criteria for NFL Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : MBA or PGDBM course recognized as equivalent to MBA by UGC/AICTE with specialization in Marketing/ Agri Business Marketing/ International Marketing/Rural Management or Minimum 60% marks in two years’ full time M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline with Full time regular degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years As on 31.03.2017.
Job Location: All India
NFL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates Have to Rs.700/- through DD in favour of National Fertilizers Limited payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply NFL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply on plain paper attaching therewith bio-data & address (including contact number & e-mail id) giving details in tabulated form together with self-attested copies of certificates regarding age, date of birth, qualifications send to Dy. General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida ”“ 201 301, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP) on or before 01.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application form : 01.08.2017
See Also: Ongoing recruitments right now
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?