Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) Supplementary Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session [HND Regular] Out
Prospective National Diploma (ND) Mechatronics Engineering Graduates who made 2.50 CGPA and above and who have completed their one(1) year IT programme as well as, those with (CGPA) of 2.49 and have completed two (2) years of IT Programme are advised to apply for HND into the following programmes:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Instrumentation Option)
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nekede Supplementary Admission
1. All candidates MUST first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on “Applicant link” on the home page under students.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
2. Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the RRR number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of N7,500.00 on Remita platform. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
4. Return to school portal www.fpno.edu.ng, and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out receipt and acknowledgement slip.
5. All application procedures MUST be concluded on or before 12 midnight of 7th March 2019.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize journeys to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
Recommended: Federal poly nekede admission list
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?