The University of Ilorin Post UTME Post UTME Form for this year is out now. UNILORIN PUTME Registration Period is from 10th August to 31st September 2020.
UNILORIN Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, deadline and other relevant information for the 2020/2021 academic session have been published. The general cut-off mark is 180 (some courses requires scores higher than180). Click here to see the full UNILORIN cut off marks for this year.
Get Post UTME App For 2021 » Over 20,000 Post UTME Questions Offline » Post UTME Competition To Win N30,000 » Contains Past Questions of 13 Institutions » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME Form
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
- Ensure that you have a valid and active email address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platform. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Screening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left-hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be a digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 Ã— 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
- You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?