When will NNPC Recruitment form 2019 be out? This has been the trending question. The good news today is that the application has started for 2019 NNPC Job. This update is official and confirmed.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has announced the commencement of recruitment into the corporation for interested Nigerians. The recruitment is open in two categories ”“ Graduate Trainees and Experienced Hire.
GET JAMB CBT APP 2022 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
NNPC Recruitment Form 2019
- Make sure you fill your details correctly and cross-check before submission. Mistakes usually occur when filling the date of birth and position. Don’t lose a wonderful opportunity as a result of carelessness.
- Make sure you start getting the required documents as early as possible so that you can be organized and as well prepare well for the screening process.
- If you are the type that always forgets things immediately or at the interview hall, go through the articles below:
The organisation emphatically noted that “NNPC and its subsidiaries will NEVER request payment for applications and/or job placements. All interested applicants will be required to undergo the NNPC recruitment process.”
Applicants can apply through its portal, careers.nnpcgroup.com
NNPC is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources.
Currently, the subsidiary companies include:
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
- NNPC Retail
- Duke Oil
NNPC Recruitment Application 2019 Qualification
Before obtaining the NNPC Recruitment 2019 form, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
The Requirements for obtaining 2019 NNPC Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
I will keep this post updated and alert you as new information come in.