Ibadan Poly Daily Part-Time HND Admission Form is Out. If you are interested in the Poly Ibadan 2017 Admission form into HND Programmes, continue reading.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted Part-Time Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma in the underlisted courses:
POLY IBADAN DAILY PART-TIME HND PROGRAMMES.
- Banking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Local Government and Development Studies
- Purchasing and Supply
- Office Technology and Management
- Computer Science
Detailed information about available courses can be accessed from here
POLYTECHNIC IBADAN DAILY PART-TIME HND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
- Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must possess National Diploma and satisfy the general 5 credits requirement in WASCE, GCE, SSCE or NECO and NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings. Such candidate must also have a year Industrial Training certification.
- Candidates who have undergone the Full-Time HND screening exercise for the Full-Time HND programme of the Institution but did not meet up with the cut-off point are eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POLY IBADAN DAILY PART-TIME HND ADMISSION.
- Candidates who have registered for the Full-Time HND programme of The Polytechnic, Ibadan before will pay a fee of N5,000:00 only, using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM)
- Fresh candidates will pay N12,500:00 only using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM).
Application closes on 4th August, 2017.
N.B: Applicants are to know that the programme will be run on Daily Part-Time basis and would on completion of the programme, the students will be exempted from the Youth Service programme. They will however be issued Exemption Certificate. All admitted candidates will sign an undertaking to that effect.
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Summary of JAMB 2017 CAPS Sensitization Programme And Hot Details - September 22, 2017
- Apply For The 2018 $500 WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship Program - September 22, 2017
- How To Receive Money In Nigeria Using Western Union - September 22, 2017