- Go to Gmail sign-in page on your gmail app or visit gmail.com
- Click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you can’t remember one, click “Try a different question.”
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
- If you don’t have or remember your secondary email, then use the phone number that you used to create the gmail.
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP B. JAMB, SSCE AND BLOGGING CLASS C. GET MY LATEST POSTS FOR FREE