The Computer-Based Test Centres Proprietors Association of Nigeria (CPAN), has raised alarm over the selling of fake 2017 JAMB Registration Forms in Imo by some illegal centres.
According to the Chairman of the association, Comrade Chidiebere Egboh the fraudsters also collect money from their victims promising them of placing them in “Special Centres” to cheat during UTME.
He described this as dangerous and called on prospective candidates to be careful as JAMB is yet to commence registration.
“The fraudsters play fast one and extort N15, 000 and above from thousands of unsuspecting prospective JAMB candidates.
“The consequences are that the fraudsters will elope with candidates’ money and they will not have genuine centres to write the examination.
“The issue of ‘special centres’ had been clamped down. We must emphasis that there will be nothing like ‘special centre’ any longer” He said.
He advised candidates to verify accredited JAMB Registration Centres via JAMB official website.
Please don’t purchase fake jamb form
Good News! Get The Offers Below For Free:
- Download Over 13,000 Hot Jamb Questions
- Follow My Jamb, Blogging, Waec & Neco Tutorials
- Get All Waec Past Questions With Flashlearners App
- Practice Waec & Jamb Questions Online
Score 350+ In Jamb 2018: Download Flashlearners Jamb CBT APP To Get Over 13,000 Likely Questions
I Have Started Sending Daily Hot Updates! Enter Your Email To Subscribe
I Started This Blog As A Passion, With The Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials. You May Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram @Officialflashisaac.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Protesters Took To The Street To Demand Postponement of Exam Date - February 23, 2018
- Top 8 Jarking styles that pays in any Nigerian University - February 23, 2018
- Waec 2018 Official Timetable And How To Prepare Along With It - February 23, 2018