University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Institute of Health Technology (IHT) Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Institute of Health Technology (IHT), Benin City, programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session in the following courses.
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Available Courses
1. Environmental Health Technology (WAHEB) Courses. Duration: Two years, ND and Two years, HND
2. Anaesthetic Technicians; Duration: Three years
3. Plaster Technicians; Duration: Three years
4. Dental Surgery Technicians; Duration: Three years
5. Occupational Therapy Technicians; Duration: Three years
6. Dispensing Optics; Duration: Three years
7. Medical Image Processing Technicians; Course Duration: Three years
8. Biomedical Engineering Technology (ND); Course Duration: Two years
9. Emergency Med Technologists (Paramedics) (ND); Duration: Two years
10. Public Health Nursing Officers Course (HND); Duration: Two years
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Entry Qualifications.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of five credit passes in not more than two sittings in WA SSCE/NECO/GCE O’Level subjects which should include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Subjects obtained with NA BTEB are acceptable for the programme 1,2,3,4,8 and 9.
- Health Science is acceptable for Emergency Medical Technicians Course and Environmental Health Technology courses
- Candidates seeking admission into Public Health Nursing course will in addition be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Certificate
- Registered Midwife (RM) or Psychiatric Nursing Certificate with at least one year post qualification experience
- Candidates with Bachelor of Nursing Science (BN Sc.) would start at HND II (final year)
How to Apply for UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form
Admission forms are obtainable at the office of the Principal, Institute of Health Technology, UBTH Benin City, at a fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) only. Payments for purchase of application forms should be made through the UBTH TSA ACCOUNT using the REMITA Platform with the account name: Training Schools, in any bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Application forms: Completed application forms should be submitted at the Office of the Principal, Institute of Health Technology, UBTH, on or before 31st August, 2020, while entrance examination to the various programmes will hold at the Institute of Health Technology complex, UBTH, Benin City at a date to be communicated subsequently.