Following the release of the University of Ibadan, UI Departmental Cut-Off Marks for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise, the management of the university also released the admission list for the session.
UI admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
To check the admission list on the school portal, visit www.admissions.ui.edu.ng and log in with your University of Ibadan Username and Password.
How to Check University of Ibadan Admission List (Jamb Caps)
Presently, you can only access your UI admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ”˜Check Admission Status”˜ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ”˜Check Admission Status”˜ to access your UI admission status.
Admitted? Login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer ”” How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
YET-TO-BE admitted? If your score falls within the approved cut-off mark, APPLY for UI Change of Course.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UI admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?