The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has released the 2019/2020 academic session admission list. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Batch Have been released.
How do I check the Uniabuja admission list? Prospective students can access their admission status on the school website and the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) Portal.
Blast Post UTME In 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
Candidates that made UNIABUJA their institution of choice in the 2019 UTME and participated in the post UTME screening exercise should follow the procedure outlined below to know their status.
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List
- Go to UNIABUJA admission status checking Website at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ”˜Check Admission Status’ button to access your UNIABUJA 2019/2020 admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, you’re advised to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPs admission.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ”˜Check Admission Status”˜ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ”˜Check Admission Status”˜ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) admission list.
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?