Is it true that Uniben Diploma form is out for 2017? Yes! The University of Benin, UNIBEN 2017/2018 Part-time and Full-time diploma programmes admission forms are now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following full-time and part-time Diploma Programmes of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) for the 2017/2018 Session.
UNIBEN DIPLOMA ADMISSION 2017
PROGRAMMES & REQUIREMENTS.
- Diploma in Health Administration and Management (DHAM).
- Diploma in Nursing Administration and Management (DNAM)
- Diploma in Primary Health Care and Statistics (DPHICS)
- Certificate Course In Early Child Health/ Development.
UNIBEN DIPLOMA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties, as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements, are displayed on the University websites: https: uniben.edu
To qualify for the various full-time and part-time diploma/certificate programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIBEN DIPLOMA ADMISSION 2017.
All applications should be done between 17th July, 2017 and 22nd September, 2017 midnight.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.myuniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on My Uniben Portal at the top of the display page to proceed.
- On the https://myuniben.org click on ‘Online Application’ (top of front page).
- Click on Apply and read the instructions carefully before clicking on Continue.
- To start the application process, Click on ‘Start a New Application’, provide all required information and click on PAY WITH CARD.
- It will direct you to click on a link: Click here to open a window that will take you to Interswitch WebPAY site to make the payment.
- Do not close the window where you were directed to click on the above link. After a successful payment, go to the window and click on After a successful payment click here to proceed to Application.
- Please follow the instructions to pay the application fee of N10,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges), excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
- However you must copy your application number and reference number because you will require it to resume your application.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
UNIBEN DIPLOMA 2017 CLOSING DATE
Application website closes by 22nd September, 2017 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 26th September, 2017).
NOTE: Any application form not properly filled by the closing date will not be treated.
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Top 5 Things To Do Before Jamb 2018 Application - September 23, 2017
- Summary of JAMB 2017 CAPS Sensitization Programme And Hot Details - September 22, 2017
- Apply For The 2018 $500 WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship Program - September 22, 2017