Is it true that Uniben Diploma form is out for 2018? Yes! The University of Benin, UNIBEN 2018/2019 Part-time and Full-time diploma programmes admission forms are now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following full-time and part-time Diploma Programmes of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) for the 2018/2019 Session.
UNIBEN Diploma/Certificate Programmes and Requirements.
- Diploma in Health Administration and Management (DHAM).
- Diploma in Nursing Administration and Management (DNAM)
- Diploma in Primary Health Care and Statistics (DPHICS)
- Diploma in Maritime Studies, Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Certificate Course In Early Child Health/ Development.
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties, as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements, are displayed on the University websites: https: uniben.edu
To qualify for the various full-time and part-time diploma/certificate programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Diploma Admission
All applications should be done between 31st July, 2018 and 30th September, 2018 midnight.
RECOMMENDED SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ART VIDEOS
The procedure for the 2018/2019 application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on My Uniben Portal at the top of the display page to proceed.
- On the https://myuniben.org click on ”˜Online Application’ (top of front page).
- Click on Apply and read the instructions carefully before clicking on Continue.
- To start the application process, Click on ”˜Start a New Application’, provide all required information and click on PAY WITH CARD.
- It will direct you to click on a link: Click here to open a window that will take you to Interswitch WebPAY site to make the payment.
- Do not close the window where you were directed to click on the above link. After a successful payment, go to the window and click on After a successful payment click here to proceed to Application.
- Please follow the instructions to pay the application fee of N10,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges), excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
- However you must copy your application number and reference number because you will require it to resume your application.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1Ã—1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
CLOSING DATE: Application website closes by 30th September, 2018 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 30th September, 2018).
NOTE: Any application form not properly filled by the closing date will not be treated.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?