Today, the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been announced. Screening is from Monday 14th December 2020.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise. Uniben doesn’t accept Second choice applicants.
Blast Post UTME In 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
Obtained at least five(5) credits passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include English language, Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) at not more than two sittings.
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
Recommended: Uniben direct entry past questions
How to Buy UNIBEN Direct Entry Form And Apply Online
- Visit uniben.waeup.org/applicants
- Scroll down to Direct entry and click the link
- You will see an option to register for application
- Click on Register for application to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser (keep it safe).
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ”˜Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on application record’, provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR 1×1 COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2,000:00 (optional); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.(No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Courses For UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|1||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education Social Sciences|
|Education Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
Recommended: How to reprint Uniben direct entry slip
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?