University Of Benin (UNIBEN) MBA Programme Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into University of Benin Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programme.
Get Post UTME App For 2021 » Over 20,000 Post UTME Questions Offline » Post UTME Competition To Win N30,000 » Contains Past Questions of 13 Institutions » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
UNIBEN MBA Admission Requirements.
- All candidates must have five credit passes, including English and Mathematics at the O’Level as basic requirement
- Candidates with Bachelors degree from approved universities must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- Candidates with Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university who have passed with a minimum of Credit may also be considered for admission
- Holders of HND with Credit pass in administration disciplines are eligible for admission
- All candidates must have a minimum of one (1) year managerial/ administrative experience.
- There will be pre-admission screening which may include written test, post-secondary academic transcript evaluation and oral interview.
UNIBEN MBA Programme Duration.
The duration for the Full-Time MBA programme is three semesters (18 months), while that of the Part-Time MBA programme is six terms (24 months).
How to Apply for UNIBEN MBA Admission.
Candidates are to purchase application forms online with valid VERVE OR MASTER ATM BANK CARDfrom any commercial bank in Nigeria for the sum of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand naira only).
The Application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out from the UNIBEN portal at myuniben.org.
Candidates are expected to download Referee and Transcript Request Forms from the website and ensure that these forms are clearly filled with all information required, and send to Postgraduate School.
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
Any Application Form not properly filled will not be treated.
Recommended: Jamb date news
Other Ways To Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme And Ijmb.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?