The authorities of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the First and Second batch admission list of successful candidates at the University last Post UTME screening exercise.
UNICAL admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various first degree programmes offered by the university.
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
Candidates who choose the University of Calabar and sat for the 2021/2022 POST UTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to check their admission status online.
How to Check UNICAL Admission List 2021
All candidates who applied for the Unical admission through jamb screening exercise can now begin to check their school admission status online by following the steps below;
Candidates should check through the jamb admission portal to confirm their names and also the title of courses or departments they were admitted into
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED ””
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNICAL admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year. Let me know how you feel via the comment box.
Recommended: Check Unical admission on Jamb