The Institute of Continuing Education in collaboration with the Faculty of Education (Sandwich) hereby invites applications for admission into B.ED; B.A.ED and B.Sc.ED programmes commencing on Monday, 16th January, 2017 and ending on Friday, 12th May, 2017 in the under listed Departments:
1. ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION
· Education Business
· Education Christian Religious Studies
· Education Early Childhood
· Education Economics
· Education English
· Education French
· Education Geography
· Education History
· Education Igbo
· Education Islamic Religious Studies
· Education Yoruba
2. EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
3. EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
4. HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
· Health Education (Mainstream)
· Human Kinetics Education
· Health Professionals
5. LIFELONG AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
6. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
· Education Biology
· Education Chemistry
· Education Home Economics
· Education Integrated Science
· Education Mathematics
· Education Physics
· Education Technology
All candidates who possess five credits (5) passes in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings are eligible to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable online via University of Lagos website URL. http://www.unilag.edu.ng. Using ATM/Cash/Dedicated Teller obtainable on payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000.00) only paid into any Bank within the campus using Treasury Single Account (TSA) via Remita Platform.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS AND ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Completed application forms should be submitted online and a hard copy of the completed forms should be submitted to the Sandwich Office, Faculty of Education.
Examinations for these programmes which will be in English Language and General Knowledge are as scheduled below:
- FACULTY/PROGRAMME : Faculty of Education *Sandwich Programme
- VENUE : Halls ‘B’ & ‘C’ Multipurpose Hall, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION : Friday, 12th May, 2017
- EXAMINATION DATE: Saturday, 13th May, 2017.
NB: (1) Candidates are expected to come to the examination hall with the colour printout of their
(2) Provisional Admission Letters would be ready for collection on Wednesday, 24th May, 2017.
Good News! You can now practice Jamb Questions, Post Utme Quiz, Waec&Neco CBT, Current Affairs And Even Jobs & Scholarships aptitude test Questions Online here at Flashlearners. CLICK HERE TO START NOW
For further information, please contact:
· The Director,
Institute of Continuing Education (ICE)
2nd Floor, Bookshop Building,
University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba
Tel: 08063925017, 08023276292, 08033757677, 08117797529, 08023338678, 08023388817, 08184602229.
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram Or You May Want To Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- SSCE Series Part 3: How To Read For Waec And Neco 2018 - October 16, 2017
- Jamb Series Part 3: The Best Time To Start Reading For Jamb 2018 - October 16, 2017
- Learn Blogging SO2E1: The Google Panda Algorithm Update - October 15, 2017