The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the second batch admission lists for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the University of Ilorin post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List
The step below can be used to check both UNILORIN first and second batch admission list.
- Go to UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and the click on login.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Check UNILORIN Second Batch On Jamb Caps Portal
You can access your status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ”˜Check Admission Status”˜ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ”˜Check Admission Status”˜ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNILORIN admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Hope you found this helpful? Feel free to share with others and don’t fail to drop your comment in the box below?
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?