UNIPORT Post-UTME Form, cut-off mark, dates, eligibility, application cost, deadline, and other relevant details have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180, the application fee is N2000, registration is from Monday, 27th July 2020 – Friday, 28th August 2020.
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as First Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 3rd August, 2020.
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
Further details and schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates should, therefore, check the University website from time to time.
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON FRIDAY, 28TH AUGUST, 2020.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest Friday, 21st August, 2020.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- I WANT TO SEARCH
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- Junior Waec (BECE) 2020 Registration And Examination Date - Aug 7, 2020
- NECO 2020 Real Exam Timetable Released (Download PDF) - Aug 7, 2020
- National Common Entrance (NCEE) Timetable 2020 - Aug 7, 2020