The University of Ibadan invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed professional postgraduate degree programmes of the University of Ibadan School of Business (UISB).
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) ”“ Executive
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) ”“ Full-Time or Part-Time
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) ”“ Full-Time or Part-Time.
Available areas of specialisation;
Get Post UTME App For 2021 » Over 20,000 Post UTME Questions Offline » Post UTME Competition To Win N30,000 » Contains Past Questions of 13 Institutions » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
- Finance and Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Operations Management
The executive MBA has been made flexible to accommodate the Business Executives to break their studies and be certified at every break.
UI School of Business Admission Eligibility.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- HND (Upper Credit) or ACA, ACMA, AIBA, CIS, CIBN, ACTS etc at minimum of merit level.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with Third Class or Pass, plus Postgraduate Diploma.
- HND (Lower Credit) from a recognized Institution, plus Postgraduate Diploma.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with Third Class or Pass.
- HND (Lower Credit)
- ACA, ACMA, AIBA, CIS, CIBN, ACTS etcat minimum of merit level.
How to Obtain UI Business School Form
APPLICATION FEES: Application fee for all programmes is N25,000.00
For details on method of application, visit the University of Ibadan website: and click on University of Ibadan Postgraduate School Portal. Application Forms are to be completed on-line and will close on (6 wks from publication date).
Note that the latest date for receipt of supporting documents is (3 wks from closing date). Successful applicants would be notified by e-mails.
i. All candidates must satisfy the University of Ibadan matriculation requirements of five credit passes including English at the Ordinary Level (O/L) at one sitting or six credit passes at two sittings.
ii.All applicants may be required to take the English proficiency examination at the University of Ibadan School of Business, University of Ibadan on (6 wks from publication date)
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?