The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the University of Ilorin post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online. Continue reading for how to check Unilorin admission on Jamb Caps and on Unilorin Portal.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List
- Go to the UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and then click on login.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
How To Check It On Jamb Caps
Follow the instructions below to check Unilorin admission status on Jamb Caps:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
Recommended: Guide on how to check Jamb caps
Those YET-TO-BE admitted are advised to check JAMB portal regularly to know their admissions status
Recommended: How to graduate with first class
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP B. SSCE, JAMB AND BLOGGING CLASS C. GET MY LATEST UPDATES FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
TRENDING SCHOOL NEWS
- 5G Facts And When 5G Network Will Launch In Nigeria - Apr 6, 2020
- 50 Sweetest Happy Birthday Wishes And Text Messages - Apr 5, 2020
- Top Questions By Waec, Jamb, Neco, Gce And Nabteb Candidates - Apr 5, 2020