The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital wishes to inform the general public that admission forms into the above named schools are available, for interested candidates, for the 2018/2019 academic session.
1. School of Nursing (SON)
2. School of Post Basic operative Nursing (SPBPON)
3. School of Post Basic Critical care nursing (SPBCCN)
4. School of Community Health Officers Training Programmes, Higher Diploma Programme (SCHOTP)
Method of Application:
A. All Schools:-
i. Applicants should possedd five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English langiage, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than twi 2 sittings. A combination of WACE and NECO is acceptable.
ii. Applicants for School of Nursing should be between Eighteen (18) and Twenty Four (24) years of age.
iii. SPBPON AND SPBCCN
In addition to (i) above;
a. Candidates must be a registered and licensed nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
b. Candidates must have a minimum od two (2) years post registration experience.
In addition to (i) above;
a. Candidates must have Diploma in Community Health, with two (2) years post qualification experience.
b. Community Health Extension Workers with five (5) years post qualification experience.
B. Application form fee (non-refundable)
1. SON N3,000.00
2. SPBPON N7,500.00
3. SPBCCN N5,000.00
4. SCHOTP N5,000.00
C. Date of Submission of Application Forms:
1. SON 2nd May-22nd June 2018
2. SPBCCN 2nd May-2nd June 2018
3. SPBPON 2nd May-6th August 2018
All completed application forms should be returned to the Co-ordinators/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated above.
i. Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
a. Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
b. Photocopies of all credentials.
ii. Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
All enquiries should be directed to the admission’s office through their various schools (SPBCCN: 08062792908, SPBPON: 08067853503, SCHOTP: 08035482763).
D. Selection Examination Process
The entrence examination and interview will be conducted on dates stated below:
SON – 16th – 20th July, 2018
SPBPON – 6th – 11th August, 2018
SCHOTP – 13th – 17th August, 2018
SPBCCN – 30th July – 2nd August, 2018
NB: Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the schol cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect form.
Prof. Abubakar A. Bakari
DC MAC Training
For: Chief Medical Director
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- SEARCH FLASH LEARNERS
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ABOUT BECE, WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND JOBS GUIDE
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- SPECIAL TOPICS FOR PARENTS
- Jamb Series Part 16: Jamb WhatsApp Group - Sep 20, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 47: Candidates Who Applied To Your School - Sep 19, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 49: Things You Can Do With Jamb Profile - Sep 18, 2020