What are the things I need to be able to apply for Nigerian Airforce 2020 recruitment? This is the topic I shall face in this article. You certainly need to know the documents, academic and non-academic qualifications you need to be eligible for NAF 2020 Application.
Without much introduction, below are the requirements for Nigerian Airforce (NAF 2020) recruitment. You may want to click here also for how to apply for the Nigerian Airforce 2020 recruitment into various positions.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females
- Non Tradesmen/Women †“
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 31 December 2020.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Tradesmen/Women †“
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2020.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passess with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
- NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
- The Attestation form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
Recommended: How to apply for 2020 airforce
DOCUMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR NIGERIAN AIRFORCE 2020
Non-Tradesmen/Women: Applicants applying for Non-Tradesmen/Women must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/women
a. Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
b. Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a credit in English, trade test certificate and valid driving licence.
c. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women must possess 2 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a credit in English and evidence of professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
Note: that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teachers’ certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply. Applicants with medical qualifications should possess evidence of registration with relevant professionals bodies and valid practising licence(s).
RECOMMENDED SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ART VIDEOS
Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above.
Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
The signee’s passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence, international passport, national identity card or permanent voters’ card must be attached. In addition, applicants are to come along with their Local Government Indigene Certificates to the Zonal Recruitment Centre and Final Selection Interview Exercise.
Requirements For Tradesmen/Women:
Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
a. Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
b. Nursing: RN-RM.
c. Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
d. X-Ray Technicians: ND X-ray Technology.
e. Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/
f. Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
g. Environmental Health Technician: ND Environmental/
h. Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
i. Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
j. Physiotherapy: ND Physiotherapy.
k. Medical Supply: ND Medical Supply.
m. Assistant Chaplain: Diploma in Theology/
n. Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
o. Engineering Technicians: ND Electrical/
p. Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/
and Air Conditioning/
q. Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
r. Building Technology: ND Building Technology/
s. Statistics: ND Statistics.
t. Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate, Certificate in ATCA/Base Operator and Fire.
u. Public Relations/
v. Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology and Management.
w. Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
x. Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
z. Communication and Information System: ND Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr/Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/
aa. Sports: SSCE/NECO/GCE/
ab. Catering: ND Catering Services/Hotel Management.
ac. Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Education, Fine and Applied Art, Basic Science/
ae. Legal Clerks: Diploma in Law.
ag. Languages: ND French/
ah. Veterinary Assistance: ND Animal Health.
For further enquiry and information, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, don’t fail to share this information with friends.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?