AAU EKPOMA ADMISSION LIST OUT: This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
AAU admission list which contains the names of candidates offered admission for the 2019/2020 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
How To Check AAU Admission List 2019/2020 Online
- Go to the admission checking portal by clicking http://aaue.waeup.org/login
- When the page loads up, enter your Username/ID and password in the spaces provided.
- Click on “Login” and proceed to view your admission status.
- Go to AAU Ekpoma admission status checking portal at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus.
- Fill your registration number and surname in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ”˜Submit’ to access your admission status.
Now, I will show you how to accept/reject admission offer on CAPS portal.
How To Check AAU Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admission as shown on the portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
Congratulations to all admitted Candidates…
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?