Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery, Community Nursing, and Community Midwifery programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Adamawa College Of Nursing And Midwifery Admission Form 2023/24
For the Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery Programmes, candidates must have obtained five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, with no more than two sittings.
The Community Nursing and Community Midwifery programs require a minimum of four credits, which must include English Language and Biology, along with any other two subjects from the above list. Please note, that these Community programs are exclusively for indigenes. Non-indigenes need not apply.
Method of Application
Interested candidates can obtain the application form online via the following link: conam.admissions.cloud.
To start a new application, candidates need to:
- Open an account: This involves providing the required details to create a new account.
- Make a Payment: The application form costs Ten Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifteen Naira (N10,715) only. Payment can be made via Remita using your ATM card or by generating an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceeding to any bank for payment.
- Return to the website: After successful payment, candidates can now access and fill out the form online.
While filling out the form, applicants must upload the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Indigene letter
- Primary school certificate
- Four (04) Passport photographs
After completion, print out three copies of the form and submit them along with your e-receipt to the College on or before 29th December 2023.
College Cyber Café Services
The College cyber café offers affordable services for applicants who may require assistance or lack the facilities to complete the online application.
The Entrance Examination for the 2023/2024 session is scheduled for 8th January 2024. Information about the interview scheduled for successful candidates will be communicated at a later date.
We wish all applicants the best in their pursuit of nursing and midwifery education at the Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola.