Applications are hereby invited for admission from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into the Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) Degree Programmes via UTME and Direct Entry for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This article shall provide detailed information on the Post-UTME application processes at Admiralty University.
The Admiralty University Of Nigeria Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Admiralty University Degree Courses:
- Faculty of Science:
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
- B.Sc. Information Systems
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Industrial Physics
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Maths
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology:
- B.Eng. Automotive Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Naval Architecture and Ship Construction
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- B.Eng. Welding Engineering
- Faculty of Law:
- Jurisprudence and Legal Theory
- Private and Business Law
- Property Law
- Public and Constitutional Law
- Faculty of Maritime Studies:
- B.Sc. Nautical Science
- B.Sc. Navigation Technology
- B.Sc. Port Management
- Faculty of Entrepreneurship
Admiralty University Admission Requirements
Admission into the Admiralty University of Nigeria is open to candidates with the requisite qualifications and subject to written and/or oral examination as the University may determine.
READ ALSO: CITI POLYTECHNIC POST-UTME FORM
Admission into the University shall be open to all irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed, and disability. All applicants for admission into the University must have attained 16 years of age.
The admission requirements into the undergraduate programs of the Admiralty University of Nigeria are as follows:
- All admissions into the University must be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level courses (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects, at not more than two (2) sittings, including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by Direct Entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be;
- Those who meet the preliminary requirements for admission will be expected to undergo a screening (including/or) interview exercise to be conducted by the University; and
- The University will not accept transfer students until after at least the first two years of its existence.
How to Apply for Admiralty University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Candidates who participated in the 2023 UTME but did not choose ADUN as their first choice of institution are also eligible to apply.
Successful candidates who satisfy the admission requirements for their chosen degree programs will be contacted.
For further inquiries: call: +23480141500091, +2348141500092
In summary, the Admiralty University of Nigeria offers a variety of degree programs in diverse fields for the 2023/2024 academic session. Prospective students should carefully review the requirements and follow the application process provided. Don’t miss this opportunity to embark on a fulfilling academic journey at ADUN.
I hope you find this article helpful.