As a student or prospective enrollee at Adeyemi Federal University of Education (AFUED), Ondo, it’s essential to stay informed about the latest developments in fee payment structures, especially considering the economic landscape. Recently, the university’s management held a crucial meeting, where decisions were made about the fees payable for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article serves as an informative guide to help you understand these changes and how they apply to you.
AFUED Flexible Payment Options For the 2023/2024 Session
|📅 Academic Year
|2023/2024 at AFUED
|💰 Fee Structure
|Retained from the previous year, considering the economy
|🔄 Flexible Payments
|70/30% split for those who can’t pay in one go
|🎓 1st Semester Payment
|70% of fees required upfront
|📚 2nd Semester Payment
|The remaining 30%, a condition for course registration
|🌧️ Spill-over Students
|50% fee for one semester, or 70/30% if applicable
|📝 Course Registration
|Linked to payment of fees
|💡 Financial Planning
|Essential for all AFUED students
Key Decisions Made by the Management Regarding Fees
1. Consideration of Economic Realities
The management, in their meeting on 15th December 2023, acknowledged the current economic challenges. Therefore, the decision on fee structure for the 2023/2024 academic session has been made with these considerations in mind.
2. Fee Payment in Two Tranches for Flexibility
- Option for Split Payment: For students who face difficulty in paying the entire school fee at once, the management has introduced a flexible option. You can now pay your fees in two parts: 70% in the first semester and the remaining 30% in the second semester.
- Condition for Course Registration: The payment of the remaining 30% in the second semester is a prerequisite to access the portal for course registration. This payment must be completed within the given timeline.
3. Special Provision for Spill-Over Students
- Single Semester Registration: If you’re a spill-over student needing to register for just one semester (either Harmattan or Rain), you’re required to pay 50% of the fee for that season before being allowed to register for any outstanding course(s).
- Full Year Registration: For spill-over students with carry-over courses across both semesters, the 70/30% payment schedule is applicable.
Adapting to the New Fee Payment Structure
This flexible payment structure is a significant step by AFUED in acknowledging and adapting to the current economic conditions. It provides you, as a student, with an opportunity to manage your finances better while continuing your education without interruption.
In conclusion, AFUED’s decision to implement these fee payment options demonstrates a commitment to student welfare and accessibility to education, regardless of economic barriers. As you prepare for the upcoming academic session, consider these payment options carefully and choose the one that best suits your financial situation.
Stay proactive, and informed, and plan accordingly to ensure a smooth academic journey at Adeyemi Federal University of Education, Ondo. Remember, your education is an investment in your future, and AFUED is here to support you every step of the way.
I hope you find this article helpful.