The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) proudly announces the release of its admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. Prospective students and guardians alike can now view the names of successful candidates who have been granted provisional admission into the university’s array of esteemed undergraduate programs.
AKSU Admission List 2023/2024
|Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)
|2023/2024 Admission List Published
|📋 List Details
|Contains names of candidates for undergraduate programs
|🌐 Status Check
|Currently via JAMB portal, upcoming on AKSU website
|Log into JAMB portal, select ‘Check Admission Status’, input registration details
|Upload O’level results at JAMB CBT centre if not done
|Accept/Reject on JAMB CAPS, print admission letter, consider course change if necessary
|💡 Current Status
|Some statuses might change; candidates should stay updated
Verify Your AKSU Admission Status
At present, the primary mode for AKSU aspirants to ascertain their admission status necessitates a visit to the JAMB admission status portal. Follow the comprehensive procedure mentioned below:
- Begin by accessing the JAMB portal: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log in to your JAMB profile utilising your assigned username and password.
- Upon logging in, scroll downwards to identify the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab and select it.
- Choose the relevant examination year (in this case, ‘2023’) and input your registration number in the allocated space.
- Conclusively, press the ‘Check Admission Status’ button to receive an update on your AKSU admission status.
Important Notice: Candidates who haven’t uploaded their O’level results must promptly head to the nearest JAMB Computer-Based Test (CBT) Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO results onto the JAMB portal here. This step is imperative to safeguard one’s chances of securing admission.
SEE ALSO: COOU ADMISSION LIST 2023/2024
Candidates privileged enough to gain admission into AKSU’s first-degree programmes must:
- Access the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to either ACCEPT or REJECT their provisional admission.
- After accepting the admission offer, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- In instances where candidates are assigned courses different from their primary choices, they must initiate a change of course on the JAMB Portal.
Note for Anxious Aspirants: For those candidates whose admission status displays “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, it is advisable to maintain patience and routinely check for updates. Admission statuses are dynamic and can alter in due course.
Updates on AKSU’s Website
The moment the admission list is live on the university’s official portal, aspirants can:
- Navigate to the AKSU admission status portal at https://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL/.
- Click on the ‘Check Status’ option.
- Provide your JAMB registration number in the designated space.
- Finally, press the ‘Search’ option to view your AKSU admission status.
I hope you find this article helpful.