The Gwendolyn Woodroofe PhD Scholarship in Biological Sciences at the Australian National University for the academic year 2023-2024. This scholarship aims to attract Australian and New Zealand students of high calibre to pursue PhD research in Biological Science.
ANU Gwendolyn Woodroofe PhD Scholarship 2023/2024
The Australian National University (ANU) is a prestigious educational institution that was established in 1946 and can be found in Canberra, the capital city of Australia. The site of the university is significant because of its singular history, close relations with the government of Australia, and distinguished standing as a resource for the people of Australia.
ANU is here to assist you in making your university dreams a reality. The university is renowned for its accomplishments in both research and education, and it is widely regarded as one of the most prestigious research institutes in the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Australian National University (ANU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate (Higher Degree by Research – HDR)
- Award: $34,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online application
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Open to Australian and New Zealand students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship supports in Biological Sciences accredited Higher Degree by Research (HDR) course of study at ANU.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an international student enrolling in an accredited HDR course of study at ANU.
- Have been awarded an ANU University Research Scholarship.
- Achieved a minimum of H1 or H1 equivalent in their prior studies (referring to academic performance).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To receive this award, you need to be admitted in PhD degree in any subject at the Australian National University. There is no application as students are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: No specific supporting documents are mentioned, but applicants need to submit a complete application for admission to the HDR program.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the admission requirements for the Higher Degree by Research (HDR) course at ANU.
- Language Requirement: No specific language requirements mentioned (Assumed to be English proficiency).
The ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship provides the following benefits to the selected recipients: Covers International Student Fees (ISF) for the duration of the scholarship. For recipients with a Student Visa (Subclass 500), it includes full Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the program duration, including cover for immediate family members. No additional benefits are offered under this award.
I hope you find this article helpful.