To apply for admission at the National Open University, you are expected to have at least a minimum of 5 O-level credits including Mathematics and English Language.
The simple steps below are how eligible candidates can apply for admission in the National Open University Of Nigeria.
1. Visit the NOUN website, and click Apply for Admission on the menu bar.
2. Select the programme you wish to apply for be it Undergraduate, Postgraduate or PhD.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
3. On the left-hand side of the screen, Select Faculty
4. Click on any Faculty of your choice and fill the form displayed on the screen, choose the programme and entry level to enable the View Requirements.
5. Click on View Requirements tab below to review admission criteria.
6. After you’ve done that, click Apply to proceed to the pre-payment application page. Fill the remaining details before you submit.
7. When you’ve successfully submitted the pre-payment form, you will be redirected to Remita to obtain an RRR invoice which is used to effect payment for the application form.
8. Take note of the UNIQUE ID displayed and then click on Continue.
9. On the options provided, Select Bank Branch as payment type and click Pay.
10. Note your RRR number and proceed to any of the bank branches to pay the stipulated amount.
11. After you’ve made the payments, re-visit the school’s website as in step 1 & 2.
12. If you’re paying online with a payment card (internet banking), you will automatically obtain the online form which you are to fill and submit.
13. On the Continue After Payment provision, enter Unique ID, RRR number and Programme and click Proceed.
14. Fill Form as provided on the screen and Submit.
15. Print your admission letter and take it to your preferred Study Centre for screening/verification by an Administrative Officer.
Admission and Students Portal info
Admission into the National Open University of Nigeria is for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD prospects from ages between 17 and above. One of the advantages the school has over the other tertiary institutions in Nigeria is its immunity to union strikes such as the ASSU strike.
The university has also affirmed that its students can enrol and participate in the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC programme.
Recommended: List of courses offered in noun
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?