Charles Sturt University Scholarship 2018: Applications are invited for The Charles Sturt University (CSU) Vice-Chancellor Scholarship program which is offered to individuals who are interested in pursuing an Undergraduate or Masters degree program at the Institution.
CSU offers a number of $5,000 and $10,000 tuition fee scholarships to new commencing international students enrolled in courses offered on Port Macquarie campus in Session 1, 2018.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
– Applicants must be Commencing full-time international students in either session one, February 2018 or session two July 2018.
– Applicants must hold an unconditional offer* for a CSU course
– Applicants must have good academic grades
– Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Interested applicants are required to submit the following by email to [email protected]:
– Copy of your CSU Unconditional Offer letter for a course at Port Macquarie in Session 30 2018 or 60 2018.
– Supporting documents that demonstrate high academic achievements: grades at 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent.
– An essay (1000 words) that explains why you have chosen to study at CSU Port Macquarie and that demonstrates your current community involvement (volunteering, work in the community, participation at events in your school/University, etc.) and how you see yourself being involved in the CSU Port Macquarie Student Community.
Applications are open until 11:59pm (AEST time), 10 December 2017 for session 201830 (February) applications and 23 May 2018 for session 201860 (July) applications.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?