FCSC Recruitment 2017/2018: Application is still ongoing for Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria. Apply now before the recruitment application closes for the year 2017/2018. See more details and how to apply below:
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments, transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
Qualifications And Experienced Hire
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
- Interested and qualified candidates should possess OND, HND, BA/BSC
How To Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Of Nigeria (FCSC) 2018
Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms on-line on FCSC Website: www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Collect Application Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna);
- North-East (Yola);
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
- South-East (Owerri);
- South-South (Port Harcourt);
- South-West (Ibadan).
- FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to:
The: Hon. Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3,
Note: For avoidance of doubt, the application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected.
TO VIEW SALARIES OF THE FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION CLICK HERE
Interested and qualified? Go to Federal Civil Commission career website on www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng to apply
See Also: Hot Ongoing Jobs right now