Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country.
However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
Digital Lab. Trainee
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Graduate Jobs ICT / Computer
Job ID: #000002
Specialization: Information Technology
- We are looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution.
- Interested candidates must be 26 years old or less, with a First degree (First or Second class division) and must have completed the NYSC programme.
- C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
- Network Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking
- Excellent organization skills & time management skills
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
- Show talent, ambition and character.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified? Go to Fidelity Bank career website on careers.fidelitybank.ng to apply
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?