FIRS 2018/2019 Application: Is The Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment ongoing? When is the recruitment date, requirements and how do I apply for this year’s FIRS job? This is what we shall discuss in this page.
Feel free to navigate through the application requirements and how to apply. You are free to ask your questions using the comment box.
GET JAMB CBT APP 2022 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
FIRS Recruitment 2018 Qualifications
1. Any applicants must have obtained a Bachelor (B.Sc.) or Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in either Geology, Statistics, Law, Accounting, Engineering, Banking & Finance, Computer Science, Economics, or other relevant discipline in the quantitative eld of study from an accredited Nigerian University. OR a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computer Science, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Banking & Finance, or other relevant discipline in the quantitative eld from a Nigerian Polytechnic.
2. FIRS does not accept anyone without computer knowledge, you must be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft officece (especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point). The applicants must know Internet Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service in the office.
3. The applicants must possess a strong leadership and general management skills
4. Applicants must be of strong team spirit and have the ability to effectively delegate 5. Communication is very important because you will be communing with people, so a strong interpersonal and communication skills is required.
6. You will also need a strong Analytical skills
7. You are advised to purchase a copy of the Nigerian Tax Laws so that you can have knowledge and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates its services in the country;
8. Any intending applicant must have some knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate in Nigeria
9. Laziness is not allowed in FIRS, so applicants must have the ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws FIRS 2017 Recruitment Application Requirement(s): All intending applicants are also to be informed that notwithstanding the position advertised, any of the following requirements below will be an added advantage to the applicant:-
- Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in related discipline as mentioned above
- Professional Courses: Relevant and recognized professional certification and qualification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FIRS JOB 2017
Application is done online @ www.rs.gov.ng/careers. However, it is yet to be announced.
Note: The Deadline for submission of FIRS application is usually six (6) weeks from the date the web portal is available online. You have to also know that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
SEE ALSO: latest Ongoing recruitments.